Most women are very aware of their appearance so they try as best as they can to look perfect and flawless. They would do anything to maintain that image, including shaving their natural body hair around the legs also bikini area. Although medical and health experts believe that such hair has its own function in protecting the human body, most women would prefer getting rid of it to have better appearance. They believe that when they are hairless, they would look more perfect and attractive.
Shaving the legs or bikini area is mostly done for aesthetic reasons only. Most women don’t really like being seen with hairs on those areas because they would look manly. This trend started during the period of the Second World War where there wasn’t enough supply of nylon stockings.
Women at those days were left with the option of having bare legs, which led to the practice of shaving the legs. What about shaving the bikini area, anyway? Well, today’s women love to wear bikinis and they don’t want to risk humiliating themselves without taking care of their pubic area.
There are several shaving leg tips that people can try if they want to have painless and perfect result. They can try waxing, laser hair removal treatment, or shaving to get rid of the unwanted hair.
Despite the more sophisticated methods, shaving remains the most popular option because it’s cheap, painless, and also quick, although the hair would grow back within short period of time. They can do it on their own or ask for help from professional service.
Here are the shaving leg tips that people can try:
– Be sure to shave when it’s wet. When the skin is wet, it will get soft because of the moisture, so people can shave better and easier. If people want to shave when it’s dry, use powder or cream to help them go through the shaving moment.
– There are no special creams; all creams are just the same. Don’t bother waste their money for something that function well like other products.
– Be sure to find the perfect razor. Ask for recommendation from friends or families. Good razors won’t cause burn sensation and they would cut off the hair efficiently and fast.
– Change the razors or the blades regularly. Dull razors can cause burn effect and nicks. There are products where people only need to change the blades; not the entire razor.
– Never borrow other people’s razors, especially from guys. They have coarser hair contour that would make the blades go dull immediately. Borrowing other razors will also increase the possibility of catching from certain diseases, like Hep.C
– To shave the leg, start from the ankles and going up.
– Always apply moisturizer or oil after shaving so it will prevent dryness.
– For shaving the bikini area, it’s better to ask for help from professional service as people don’t want to risk harm that personal region.
If people are able to follow these shaving legs tips, they can look good, have great confidence level, and also have safe implementation. Be sure to do everything carefully and thoroughly so they won’t injure themselves.